We recommend that all snorers and patients with Sleep Apnea be evaluated by a physician or sleep disorders specialist before pursuing treatment.
We appreciate the faith you place in us by referring patients. When we proceed with treatment, it is our policy to keep you updated on the patient’s progress with treatment.
To assist you in your referral process we are happy to provide you with research papers linked below as well as an online referral form.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ORAL APPLIANCE THERAPY:
- Practice Parameters for the Treatment of Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea with Oral Appliances
- Effect of a Titration Polysomnogram on Treatment Success with a Mandibular Repositioning Appliance
- Oral Appliance Treatment Updates
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Tooth Wear
- Cardiovascular Benefits of Sleep Apnea Appliance
- 7 Innovative treatments for adults with OSA
- 6 Patient Phenotyping in OSA